COMPLAINTS FOR DAMAGED GOODS Visible or supposed transport damage need to be reported to the shipping agent or company at the time of delivery of the goods on the bill of lading. The complaint also needs to be reported by letter within 5 working days to DIAZ SUNPROTECTION PLC. After a period of 5 working days these goods won’t be delivered again under warranty and will therefore also be invoiced.
COMPLAINTS FOR SHORTAGE OF GOODS Compaints for shortage of goods need to be reported by letter within 5 working days to DIAZ SUNPROTECTION PLC. After a period of 5 working days these goods won’t be delivered again under warranty and will therefore also be invoiced.
COMPLAINTS ABOUT PRODUCTION ERRORS
These complaints always must happen by letter with the necessary pictures. Based on these pictures, we will make a detailed analysis of the complaint. After the analysis you will receive a ‘service report’. If the complaint is justified, the product or the spare-part will be substituted if a return of the product is practically not feasible. If the complaint is not justified, the repair will only be made after sending back the service report with the costs for the repair and transport mentioned on it, signed for approval.
CONDITIONS FOR WARRANTY
The goods always have to be perfectly packed and must return in a perfect condition. The condition in which the products arrive with us is the responsibility of our customer. If goods are returned in a dirty or damaged condition, they won’t be substituted under warranty. The warranty excludes the following: • Systems older than 2 years are out of warranty. Spare-parts, labour cost and transport are invoiced to the customer.
• We do no repairs or interventions on products older than 8 years.
• Samples can be a little bit different from the product you ordered. A slight difference in colour is possible. • Very humid spaces can cause damage to the product. Damage caused by a too high level of humidity is not covered by warranty.
• The warranty doesn’t cover neither the condition nor the damage caused by accidents, changes, exposure to weather conditions, wrong or forced use, motorized tools or errors due to the fact that the instructions of DIAZ SUNPROTECTION PLC about measuring, mounting, cleaning or maintenance have not been respected.
• The warranty is not applied when the products have been mounted in a region with a high salinity in the air and the products through this are corroding.
• Materials subject to wear and tear, as a consequence of a frequent and long use are not warranted.
• The warranty doesn’t cover neither the condition nor the damage as a consequence of removing the product from the window on which it has originally been mounted nor any damage by trying to mount the product on another window. The warranty conditions are also not valid for the normal wear and tear.
• The warranty doesn’t cover wrongly ordered products.
• Sizes which aren’t mentioned in our price-list, but technically can be produced, aren’t warranted.
• The warranty is exclusive and instead of all other obligations, responsibilities and warranties. In any case, DIAZ SUNPROTECTION PLC will be liable or responsible neither for accidental damage nor for consequential damage nor for any direct or indirect damages, losses or costs.
DIAZ SUNPROTECTION PLC can hold orders for shipment when agreed conditions are not respected.